Penile Size Enlargement Reviews

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Have a Small Penis? I Did Too, Only 5.5"! Here's What I Did To Have a Satisfying Sex Life Anyway!

If you have a small penis, I feel your pain. From my mid-teens all the way to the age of 24, I was endowed at only 5.5 inches long and not even a full 5 inches around. If you've never researched it, I'll just go ahead and tell you that the average penis size for grown men is about 6.5 inches long and just over 5 inches around. I was a solid inch below average in length and at least a quarter-inch below average in girth. To me, the absolute worst part of being so far below average was knowing that most of the girls I slept with, unless they were virgins, had undoubtedly been with guys before me who were much longer, thicker, and more satisfying.


Even though I had a small penis, I was still a guy, and naturally, I had a strong drive and desire to have a satisfying, fulfilling sex life. I had no interest in letting my small size relegate me to the lifestyle of a monk or a eunuch! So I did a few things to help my situation, and you can do the same. Here is what I did.


1. I maximized my looks and learned how to dress. I'm not the best looking guy in the world, but I knew I wasn't ugly and that as far as looks were concerned, I had enough potential to be at least slightly above average if I maximized it. So I consulted with several female friends to determine what I needed to do to make myself look as attractive as possible. I got the ideal haircut for my facial features (which turned out to be a buzz cut), learned how to dress, and even got some fashionable shoes. This was important because believe it or not, there are plenty of girls who would rather be with an attractive, clean cut guy who has a smaller-than-average penis than with a hung guy who is a fat slob.


2. I hit the gym... hard! Building my body did a couple things. One, it gave me something to use to turn women on in bed since my penis was a little undersized for the job. Second, improving body composition can actually make your penis somewhat larger. Some studies have shown that for every 30 extra pounds of pure fat a man carries around his midsection, he effectively loses anywhere from a half inch to a full inch of penis length. So by trimming my waistline with lots of core work and cardio, I actually improved my penis size a little bit!


3. I became a master of oral! To me, the most important thing a guy does when he is in bed with a girl is give her an orgasm. Ideally, the way to do it is strictly through intercourse, using nothing but your penis. However, if this is difficult because you are small (as it was for me), oral is the next best way to go. I went down on as many girls as would let me, and I learned how to do it masterfully!


4. I ultimately enlarged my penis naturally! When I was about 24, even though all the above stuff helped me out tremendously, I ultimately got fed up with being smaller than average and I took action with natural enlargement exercises. I used a series of hand exercises to go from 5.5 inches to very well endowed, and I did it without using pumps, pills, or any of that other nonsense that has given penis enlargement a terrible name. The best thing is that I started seeing size gains within two weeks, and everything I gained was permanent!


If you are ready to take action like I did and increase the size of your penis FAST, here is a link to the exact method I used to go from a humiliating 5.5 inches to very well endowed:


BiggerPenisNow.info. This incredible step-by-step program is 100% GUARANTEED to give you the size you need to satisfy her EVERY time! Providing useful mens health and fitness and wellness articles, writings and reviews online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penile Enlargement Solutions

Increase Penis Size Safely

Penile Size Enlargement