Penile Size Enlargement Reviews

Wednesday 9 April 2014

How To Make The Most Of Your Penis Enlargement Routine - Add Inches Quickly With These Tips!

Following a natural penis enlargement routine enabled me to increase my penis size from a below-average and humiliating 5.5 inches long and 5 inches around to very well endowed in both length and girth. The routine itself was pretty simple. I warmed up my penis for five minutes with either a hot shower or a hot washcloth, then performed ten minutes of exercises which focused on lengthening the tunica as well as increasing the blood capacity in each of the chambers of my shaft. Afterward, I promoted blood flow to the penis and recovery with another five to ten minute warming session, usually with a hot washcloth. The whole thing took not much more than twenty minutes, and as my before and after sizes will attest, it worked. While penis exercises are critical for growing a bigger penis -- you won't succeed without them -- there are other things you should be doing along with them to see not only bigger size gains, but faster results as well. More ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penile Enlargement Solutions

Increase Penis Size Safely

Penile Size Enlargement